Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vintage Jewelry Bouquets



As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, I am (to the jealousy of many girlfriends) the daughter of a florist. As such, I am often unimpressed by many floral arrangements and centerpieces since I have been surrounded by them for, literally, my entire life. Having said that, I am always on the lookout for creative floral options.
Any jewelry lover or trend setter will be inspired by these bouquets, which are crafted entirely from vintage jewelry and brooches. Reusing and recycling aside, these bouquets are completely glamorous – from the shimmering crystals to the striking jewel-toned petals – and will serve as the perfect pop of color set against the backdrop of any white gown.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design